Five Necessary Accessories for Mega-Hot Weather
More on Luckymag.com:
- Exercise the Right to Bare Arms With These 20 Ultra-Airy Sleeveless Blouses
- Sharknado: From Just Another Made-for-TV Movie to Summer's Top Twitter Phenomenon
- 15 Waistband-Free Sundresses For Scorching Hot Days
- Eight Quick Fix Ways to Fake a Haircut
- Feminine, Flirty and Oh-So-French: Shop Jessica Alba and AnnaSophia Robb's Favorite Miss Wu Dresses Right Now!
Senior Digital Editor
Every girl knows that when the mercury soars, a few wardrobe tweaks are necessary. Sleeves? Suddenly your worst nightmare. Layering? A thing of the past, more or less. And cutoffs? They're now the foundation of every single outfit you assemble.
But in addition to your clothes, you should also update your shoes, bags and other accessories when it becomes sweltering outside. 85-plus-degree weather calls for simple lines, woven fabrications and ample ventilation—all things that the five must-have extras outlined below can help with. Read on!