Get Carrie Underwood’s Sexy CMA Look!! (her makeup artist tells you how!)
The one thing more stunning than Carrie Underwood’s 12 (TWELVE!) costume changes during the Country Music Awards she hosted with Brad Paisley (a technicolor flurry of drapey/diaphanous/glittery gowns) was she herself—center stage, bathed in blaring light, looking impossibly gorgeous, her eyes shaded to sexy, deep smokiness. “I always focus on Carrie’s beautiful eyes,” says her makeup artist, Melissa Schleicher, who owns Parlour 3 Hair Salon in Brentwood, TN. “We created this totally amazing, dramatic look with a little glitter and false lashes and smoky shadows—in just ONE hour!” Schleicher’s secrets to instant glamification: Too Faced Smoky Palette, Girlactik Sparkle Liner in Multi-Jewels and Smoke and Mirrors Hollywood Lashes (only $14!).
More on LuckyMag.com:
- Kiehl's Cream Brutally Murdered
- Maura Lynch Asks a Celebrity 1 Question: Model Lindsay Ellingson
- 10 Rules for Perfect Haircolor
- How a Hot Snowboarding Champion Gets Perfect Skin
- Who Is Beautiful? Every Size! Every Shape! Every Age, Every Race…!