What's In Our Associate Beauty Editor's Memorial Day Makeup Bag?
Every time I stop by our associate beauty editor Megan O'Neill's desk, it's covered with stuff I want to steal for myself: an economy sized tub of colorful fabric hair-ties, organic nail polish from London, granola that smells like homemade oatmeal cookies—you get the picture. So when she told me she bought these six things for her upcoming long weekend in East Hampton, I knew it all would be amazing. You're going to want everything she's packing, too—click through to see why.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Most Memorable Memorial Day: How To Throw The Best BBQ
- Seven Memorial Day Sales Too Good Not to Shop
- Our Editor-Approved Memorial Day Weekend Packing Guide
- 16 Must-Have Summer Drugstore Beauty Buys
- 10 Ways to Get Your Beauty Routine Ready For Summer
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER