Rihanna's Rogue Perfume Bottle Is Lined With Spikes
Rihanna is pretty positive you're going to like her forthcoming fragrance, Rogue, set to launch next September at Macy's. She's also quite certain that your friends, your mom, your sister and that cool girl you sat next to on the train today will like it, too. "I made it for all women, for every mood, because we all want to project our true selves," the singer says.
So just what will this magical perfume suited to all ladies of all temperaments smell like? Look like? Cost? According to an article in WWD this morning, the scent is "flirty, sensual Oriental" with a "blend of lemon blossom, cyclamen, jasmine, rose, plum and suede over a musky base of woods, patchouli, vanilla and amber." It'll come packaged in a clear bottle (to show off the juice's pretty peachy hue) lined with rose gold spikes and prices will run between $18 (for a roller ball applicator) to $69 (for a 4.2-oz bottle). Get a sneak peek at the spiked bottle below.
Image: Rihanna's Rogue ad campaign
More on Luckymag.com:
- Battle of the Denim Thongs: Rihanna vs. Gisele
- Rihanna's River Island Collection Is Now Shoppable
- Rihanna and Azealia Banks Share a Love of Oversized Jackets, Combat Boots and Trippy Digital Graphics
- Eight Quick Fix Ways to Fake a Haircut
- I Stole A Tiny Tube...And Now My Skin Is Flawless
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER