- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
The Advanced Style documentary is finally here! We spoke to Ari Seth Cohen and director Lina Plioplyte about the life lessons they picked up from our…
Click through for inspiring outfits spotted in the City of Lights.
After Lorde released her new single "Yellow Flicker Beat" yesterday, Swift took to Instagram to share her joy with an adorable 'gram, captioned "Proud…
There aren't many things more relaxing than curling up on the couch with a mug of hot cocoa and a good book to read. Click through to see all the titl…
Yesterday, Rosamund Pike appeared on Late Night With Seth Meyers to discuss her peculiar sex scene with Neil Patrick Harris.