- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
For all its sporty, straight-from-the-locker-room appeal, mesh isn't the easiest fabric to style. But with these tips and tricks we picked up from the…
As of today, you can shop Jeremy Scott's latest Barbie-themed capsule collection for Moschino online and in-store.
This sky-high bun looks great on its own, but the criss-cross metallic headband just makes it that much more dreamier.
For beautiful vintage-looking wedding accessories, look no further.