- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
Bummed as you to see the end of yet another summer weekend, there's at least one good thing about heading back to the office: it's an opportunity to d…
This amazing drugstore teeth whitening pen has me all smiles—literally!
This necklace is super sparkly and under $60...what more could a girl ask for?
It's the perfect poolside look.
Click through for the secret to bold, shapely brows, candid thoughts from Amanda de Cadenet and more.