- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
No FOMO here: these glam squads' Instagrams are so good, they'll almost make you feel like you're getting ready for the red carpet with the celebs.
A little bit punk, a little bit prep—your favorite weekend-ready shoes get the tartan treatment.
Pretty twists spotted on this year's runway put a couture spin on the go-to bun.
Long hours on the tour bus and crazy music video costumes means musicians are the best people to follow on Instagram.
From a cheetah print bag to sneakers, shop our favorite reader looks of the week!