- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
Our editors are so done with the wedge sneaker movement.
Click through for how to survive wedding season with one party dress, what to wear to a graduation and more.
Without burning a hole in your wallet, of course.
According to E!, Queen Bey is most definitely expecting.
Five products that will help create a radiant, sun-kissed look.