- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
Lucky for you, we filtered through the multitude of photos to find the absolute best Instagrams from this fashion month.
Click through for right way to apply dry shampoo, stunning Paris street style and more.
Using a heady mix of pastels, neutrals and jewel tones, Anderson quite literally paints a beautiful portrait of the (fictional) Eastern European Repub…
We chatted with the singer for the full scoop!
If you only buy one new thing in the new few months, we strongly suggest one of these pieces. Click through for your ultimate spring shopping list!