- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
News Flash: Marc Jacobs Has Wonderful Things To Say About Nicolas Ghesquière Replacing Him At Louis Vuitton
"I'm just really glad that somebody who I really respect and admire and I think is a great talent is there."
Miami Mania: Jessie Randall Of Loeffler Randall Shares Her Favorite South Florida Hot Spots (EXCLUSIVE)
Don't miss the designer's favorite places to eat, drink and swim in Miami!
From Sally's now-legendary New Year's Eve dress to Susan's token red beret, we've done our research and compiled the greatest looks ever from your fav…
Six dermatologists and skin experts share their best acne-fighting advice.
Take the stress out of shopping for your loved ones.