- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
If you're heading into the office tomorrow, I must admit that I do take pity. After all, you've probably just consumed a lifetime's worth of stuffing…
How to achieve a gleaming-white smile.
These candles represent a far less stressful form of earthy élan: They are full-on ’70s-naked-hot-spring-hippie, without dirt or fanny packs.
Beautiful gifts all for a beautiful cause.