- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
I know what you're thinking: a leather slit skirt? For a Friday?! But this one is surprisingly stretchy and comfortable, and not at all come hither wh…
With a starring role on AMC's tech drama Halt and Catch Fire, a vampire-zombie movie on the way and a host of charming indie films under her belt, act…
From a hair removal laser to a face lifting device, we've got the perfect option for that special someone on your list.
Celebrity hairstylist Mark Townsend gave Elizabeth Olsen a major new look—a super-chic bob haircut.
Who needs Santa Claus when you've got Kimye as parents?