- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
If you've been spotting our hidden references to the show in our past 10 issues starting in November 2013—and even if you haven't!—you can enter to wi…
"Most people think red lipstick is just for evenings, but even if I grab a bright red out of my bag in the middle of the afternoon, I’m putting it on.…
With prices like these, you might as well grab your holiday statement earrings sooner rather than later.
Remembering Oscar De La Renta: Celebrities And Fashion Insiders React To The Designer's Death On Social Media
We rounded up the best celebrity Instagram posts that commemorate de la Renta's long, legendary life and career.
Taylor Swift just dropped her new track, titled "Welcome to New York."