- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
The legendary designer talks bad girls, bands and her look for the Wicked Witch of the West.
Coachella is for the weak.
We've scoured the web for the best options in maternity denim, from skinnies to leather-look jeans—click through the slideshow to see all of our favor…
We just can't help but look forward to fall.