- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.
more on luckymag.com
Colorful eyeliner is a tricky beauty trend no matter what; when you have Asian eyes without much of a crease, it's even tougher to tackle. But I can s…
The very first trailer for Pitch Perfect 2—due out next May–has finally arrived!
While these are all technically men's fragrances, they'll smell just as great on a woman.