Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
Give everything from cropped trousers to floaty dresses an elegant, throwback feel with these ladylike pairs.
She knows her strengths, and she’s sticking to them.
Click through above to peep 12 of my personal favorite liner-loving lads—the unofficial "gods of guyliner," if you will. Do you miss this 2000s-era lo…
We can't stop staring!