Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
Read on for three indisputable reasons why you should wear one tomorrow.
We talk with the television host and multihyphenate mom before the premiere of her new late night show, Undone With @AmandadeCadenet.
Kat Von D On Her Fall Makeup Line, Her Favorite Lipstick Ever and The Most Important Step in Her Beauty Routine
Plus, shop her fall collection for Sephora.
We have some easy tips and tricks—plus the perfect products picks—to help you achieve a sun-kissed look.
Got a go-to neckerchief move? Click through for 13 more.