Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
Including: how to make swimsuit shopping 1,000 times more fun.
We sure do.
As it turns out, it absolutely can.
Everything you need to channel your favorite films of the season.
Lucky's associate beauty editor Megan O'Neill shares the products she's packing this weekend.