Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
As it turns out, Gwyneth Paltrow's mother, actress Blythe Danner, is just as mystified at the concept of "Conscious Uncoupling" as we are.
Sarah Koenig doesn't yet have a story for Serial season two, so she's asked the internet to help—with hilarious results.
Complete with red wine and popcorn, comedian Akilah Hughes' new video imagines what Olivia Pope has been up to during Scandal's two-month hiatus.
Judging by Jennifer Lopez's latest campaign for her Endless Jewelry collection, I think we can all agree that the woman is no longer aging.
Sad news of the day—Kate Spade Saturday and Jack Spade are closing down all of their stores.