Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
As the head designer for fashion's favorite socially-conscious e-tailer, Petra Langerova is making simplicity more covetable than ever.
From a crystal panther worth over $47k to a shopping spree so huge it comes with an unlimited price tag, click through to peep 25 jaw-droppingly luxur…
Click through to see how Kendall Jenner managed to pull off wearing white jeans in the winter. Spoiler: she looks awesome.
You don't know luxury, apparently, until you've taken a stroll in a pair of plush, rabbit fur-lined Céline sandals. Yesterday, Kim Kardashian did just…
According to a study done by Ms. Foundation and Cosmopolitan, Emma Watson is your top feminist of 2014 due, in part, to her He for She campaign to end…