Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
In August, we presented you with the terrifying news that Kim Kardashian had incorporated a corset into her weight loss endeavors—and now, she's at it…
Lena Dunham Gushes About Her BFF Taylor Swift's 1989: 'It's Full Of Fascinating Subliminal Messages'
Now in London for the U.K. leg of her book tour, the 28-year-old Girls creator appeared on the BBC radio show 6 Music this morning, gushing about 1989…
Despite its somewhat scary-sounding name, the Day of the Dead is a holiday that is filled with vibrantly colorful, cheery skulls.
This holiday collaboration between GapKids and Kate Spade New York and Jack Spade is available for a limited time only, so hurry!