Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
Cut your routine in half without skimping on the skincare.
Jennifer Lawrence was photographed backstage this weekend at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas where, you guessed it, Martin was performing…
According to Nylon’s October 2014 issue, prodigal talent Tavi Gevinson has added a new activity to her eternally-expanding résumé: taking over the wor…
We barely even recognize her!
Out October 3, David Fincher’s Gone Girl has been garnering spectacular reviews from critics. But will it stand to impress the fashion crowd?