Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
Taylor Swift wore a green dress with sheer cutouts at the 2014 AMAs that nearly matched her pal Karlie Kloss' cropped bustier and pencil skirt set. Th…
Lorde appeared on tonight's AMAs in her new uniform of a crop top to perform her latest single "Yellow Flicker Beat."
Lucy Hale cut her hair just a few weeks ago, but used the AMAs as an opportunity to reveal an even shorter style.
We finally got an up close and personal look at the Kendall Jenner's amazing new haircut at tonight's American Music Awards.
Work-friendly need not mean boring. Click through for three tips on making your go-to office look more exciting.