Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
From cozy robe coats and plush shearlings to bold faux furs and mod collarless toppers, click through for nine of fall's most tempting outerwear trend…
The legendary designer talks bad girls, bands and her look for the Wicked Witch of the West.
Coachella is for the weak.
We've scoured the web for the best options in maternity denim, from skinnies to leather-look jeans—click through the slideshow to see all of our favor…
We just can't help but look forward to fall.