Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
News Flash: Marc Jacobs Has Wonderful Things To Say About Nicolas Ghesquière Replacing Him At Louis Vuitton
"I'm just really glad that somebody who I really respect and admire and I think is a great talent is there."
Miami Mania: Jessie Randall Of Loeffler Randall Shares Her Favorite South Florida Hot Spots (EXCLUSIVE)
Don't miss the designer's favorite places to eat, drink and swim in Miami!
Six dermatologists and skin experts share their best acne-fighting advice.
Take the stress out of shopping for your loved ones.
Plus, we snagged an exclusive Q&A with the label's designers, Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos.