Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
Using a heady mix of pastels, neutrals and jewel tones, Anderson quite literally paints a beautiful portrait of the (fictional) Eastern European Repub…
We chatted with the singer for the full scoop!
If you only buy one new thing in the new few months, we strongly suggest one of these pieces. Click through for your ultimate spring shopping list!
Check out 12 accessories for your gadgets that would be essential for looking good while composing your Instagram that's about to go viral.
Laura Simpson is Jennifer Lawrence's BFF of nearly a decade—and last weekend, she attended the biggest, flashiest red carpet event of the year as her…