Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
A new L.A. salon mixes hot musicians with cool products and first editions of Bret Easton Ellis books.
Although particularly fitting for music festivals, these fringed accessories are worth reaching for long after the curtains have closed on festival se…
All Saint Laurent everything.
Wearing the same thing every day? That's an ironclad excuse to buy it in another color. For 15 pieces our editors have invested in more than once, cli…
High-performing, safe products at affordable prices.