Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
It's way easier than it looks.
Thick, feathery lashes are the ultimate in pretty, sexy glamor.
There's no such thing as an actual miracle when it comes to skin care, but this new lotion comes pretty close.
As if a three-day weekend wasn't enough reason to celebrate, the sale gods have decided to treat us to major markdowns at a bunch of our favorite stor…