Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
Bangs are the easiest way to lighten up your look without chopping off all your hair—just look to these amazing celeb styles for inspiration.
This week, our favorite style bloggers share some of their tried-and-true style secrets, from re-wearing wardrobe staples to glamming up a neutral pal…
Today's teenage celebrities are dressing better than ever before. From household names like Elle Fanning and Hailee Steinfeld to rising stars like Nic…
From Kate Hudson to Cara Delevingne, everybody's doing it!
Click through to freshen your favorite kicks.