Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
For the girl who finds fashionable inspiration in all things French, the holidays are the perfect time to indulge her obsession.
Karl Lagerfeld just released a 40-second snippet of his upcoming Paris-Salzburg video that stars Cara Delevingne and Pharrell Williams in full Austria…
Taylor Swift wore a green dress with sheer cutouts at the 2014 AMAs that nearly matched her pal Karlie Kloss' cropped bustier and pencil skirt set. Th…
Lorde appeared on tonight's AMAs in her new uniform of a crop top to perform her latest single "Yellow Flicker Beat."
Lucy Hale cut her hair just a few weeks ago, but used the AMAs as an opportunity to reveal an even shorter style.