Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
Its just-released campaign video features Seydoux, butt-naked.
A closet staple, tees are the easiest grab and go item.
Mulberry's prices increased more than 60 percent between 2010 and 2014.
31 years ago this week, America fell in love with a humble Pittsburgh girl who was a sexy welder by day, an exotic/artistic dancer by night and whose…
Crazy, but it's true.