Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
What Taylor, Selena, Nicki and more wore.
We are seriously excited about her new series.
Our editors are so done with the wedge sneaker movement.
Click through for how to survive wedding season with one party dress, what to wear to a graduation and more.
Without burning a hole in your wallet, of course.