Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
Complete with red wine and popcorn, comedian Akilah Hughes' new video imagines what Olivia Pope has been up to during Scandal's two-month hiatus.
Judging by Jennifer Lopez's latest campaign for her Endless Jewelry collection, I think we can all agree that the woman is no longer aging.
Sad news of the day—Kate Spade Saturday and Jack Spade are closing down all of their stores.
In a #HeForShe Twitter Q&A last week, literal Disney princess Emma Watson took her feminist superpowers to the streets, doling out advice to dozens of…
BuzzFeed's latest video depicts 3,000 years' worth of women's ideal body types as preferred by their societies' measures of beauty, ranging from Ancie…