Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
As it turns out, there are some pretty cool, extremely affordable holiday gifts you can pick up at your local drugstore, from covetable beauty goodies…
Before hitting "confirm" on your next ASOS purchase, double check that you've met the brand's increased free shipping minimum, lest you're willing to…
Jenna Lyons may be the de facto face of J.Crew, but according to a report in Page Six, the company wants her to cut back on the press and television a…
"I don’t want to age!" says Sofia Vergara. "If you said applying cement around my eyes would stop wrinkles, I would do it."
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer reportedly "disapproved" of Gwyneth Paltrow's lack of college degree, and so she refused to hire her for a job.