Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
We found a dress that does all the work for you.
Paintbox's gorgeous, brand-new designs for fall will have you coming back for manis over and over again.
Gorgeous hairstyles that are neither boring nor overly complicated.
All hail Kristin Ess, tamer of Lauren Conrad's effortless California waves.
Whitney Port on her early days on The Hills, her wedding, and her career.