Five tips for sexy, tousled hair
- Texture is key, so before you start styling, work in mousse or volumizing spray at the roots and a cream or pomade on the ends.
- If your hair is fine, add dry shampoo for a matte, beachy feel.
- A layered cut with a few uneven pieces is best for creating this look—it helps your hair fall into place naturally.
- Use a flat iron to touch up ends and any problem spots.
- Secret lift (not to mention more messiness) is easily built in with hairspray and/or thickeners. Flip your hair upside down, backcomb a bit at the crown, spritz with hairspray, and flip back.
more on luckymag.com
She did it willingly.
Numbers don't lie—sales of skinny jeans are down, and loose, louche trousers have never been hotter. Are you ready to set aside your skinny denim? If…
According to her representative, “there is no truth to it.”
Celebrate the launch of the Wendy Bellissimo™ Maternity Collection. Meet family lifestyle expert and designer Wendy Bellissimo!
There’s no need to sugarcoat this for you: you want Chanel, I want Chanel, we all want Chanel.