FABB West Link Roundup
FABB West took Los Angeles by storm. Check back often, because we'll be bringing you the latest news and updates as we gear up for September 2012 FABB in NYC.
Our attendees loved Lucky's first FABB West conference and many shared recaps with their readers. Their blog posts were so fantastic, we wanted to share them with you too!
- Naina added a "pop of drama" to her outfit with a peplum taffeta skirt. (Style N Naina)
- Jamie loved the conference and was “left unbelievably inspired in so many ways and excited to do it again soon.” (The Wear to Go Girls)
- A roundup of FABB attendees' shoes—had Kelly drooling with envy. (Alterations Needed)
- Jacey loved the “Mad style” at FABB and wanted to take Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka home. (Damsel in Dior)
- Katie left FABB feeling like “there has never been a more inspiring time to be a female entrepreneur involved in social media.” (Running on Happiness)
- Tara was amazed by the “stellar speakers, yummy food, and tons of style savvy, fashion minded gals with enough entrepreneurial spirit to take on the world.” (The Inspiration Files)
- Cassidy loved Zac Posen’s cropped curls and how he spoke about his textured hair. (Naturally Curly)
- Lucky FABB helped Kailani make “so many new friendships, which have opened big doors and new opportunities for me.” (Kailani's Korner)
- Adelle was a fan of the down to earth speakers and their inspirational stories. (Fashionista Lab)
- Jess was amazed by our epic gift bag, saying “This is the most serious swag bag I’ve ever seen in my entire life. So much amazing stuff.” (Fresh Jess)
- Flannery and Katherine wore splashes of hot pink as they took photos of all the eye candy at FABB. (Fashionably Bombed)
- Kiara thought the conference was a shot to make a style impression on fashion’s most influential people and believes FABB West’s audience did an amazing job. (To Bruck Ave)
- Christa loved networking and learning from other bloggers. (Fresh Squeezed Fashion)
- Rebecca thought Elizabeth Banks was hilarious and loved the performance by A Fine Frenzy. (Thirty-Five Inch Inseam)
- As a previous attendee, Tiffany leaves each FABB conference with “so much knowledge and inspiration and with a long list of things I want to improve on. This conference was no different.” (Beijos Tiffany)
- One of Alison’s favorite speakers was Amber Venz, because “if anyone knows about starting a successful business, it’s Amber.”(Chain Strap Purse)
- Bri taught FABB attendees how to turn their blogs into a brand. (Design Love Fest)
- Samantha added goodies featured in the House of Zappos to her "Could I Have That?" list. (Could I Have That?)
- In true laid back California style, Kiley matched a Rachel Zoe dress with Converse sneakers. (A Sequin Dress at Breakfast)
- Sydne looked FABB in her favorite go-to outfit: a bandage skirt and button-down blouse. (Sydne Style)
- Amanda enjoyed the conference so much she’s considering a move to the West Coast! (Slow Like Honey)
- May flowers came early with Shannon’s navy floral print pants that had pops of orange and red. (Style by Lolly)
- The brunch at the Viceroy hosted by rewardStyle was a big hit with Asma where she met new blogger friends and enjoyed a delicious meal. (Haute Muslimah)
- A neon necklace kept Erika's neutral outfit on-trend. (Style Activist)
- Adiel's favorite part of the day was hearing from Elizabeth Banks. (It's Because I Think Too Much)
- Tiara's favorite moments of "FABB-ulousity" included celebrity panel discussions and fun interactive experiences with brands. (The Dope Girl)
- Kelly Wearstler’s cocktail party had Caitlin wanting to buy everything in her West Hollywood store. (Style Within Reach)
- The Have to Have shopping trip with Marlien Rentmeister, Lucky’s West Coast Editor, was one of Rebecca’s “Lucky” moments. (Style With Benefits)
- Tamara left with an abundance of information to help build her blog. (Lil Miss Style Blog)
- The words of wisdom from our fantastic speakers meant a lot to Maria. (Kitties and Couture)
- Brandie felt like our gift bag was “a cross between Christmas and my birthday.” (Organic Beauty Talk)
- Krystal said meeting some of her internet crushes, like Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook and Who What Wear's Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power, was the highlight of Lucky FABB. (This Time Tomorrow)
- Casual cool was the theme for Sade’s FABB outfit. (The Icon Concierge)
- Julia wore white outfits with bits of red all FABB weekend long. (Gal Meets Glam)
- Abbey thought the first West Coast Lucky FABB was a “resounding success and is the beginning of something great for fashion and style bloggers.” (Along Abbey Road)
- Lauren was in need of a vacation after the action-packed FABB weekend. (LA in the Bay)
- In cool Californian style, Whit wore an orange sweater and lace dress with a denim jacket. (Britt and Whit)
- Meeting other blogger attendees was one of the best parts of the conference, according to Veronica. (Cid Style File)
- Christina learned that pushing past your comfort zone and being confident is the best way to make connections. (The Makeup Blogger)
more on luckymag.com
Louis Vuitton is taking this hyper-luxury" thing a bit more literally than we originally thought.
"Never lie if they don't know something; the truth will always come out."
Bare lashes just might be fall 2014's biggest beauty trend.
We've always had a sneaking suspicion that Grace Kelly's famed Monaco fairytale was too good to be true.
There's more to this town than just music and food! Austin has an excellent shopping scene you won't want to tune out, with hip boutiques, great vinta…