Live From FABB: Geri Hirsch's Three Rules for Success
Last night at our Lucky FABB conference, Geri Hirsch took to the stage and shared her experiences with the crowd. She's built a wildly popular blog at Because I'm Addicted, raised funding for LEAF.tv and just launched a clothing line. Not bad, right? We decided to put her on the spot and asked for her three rules for success:
- "Be happy every single every day with what you're doing."
- "Have really strong people around you because you're only as good as your team. You can't do it on your own and you really need to share the pot."
- "Stay true to your vision, be laser-focused. Try and be as honorable in your kind."
Seems simple enough—and considering all of Hirsch's achievements, we'll gladly follow her advice.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Live From FABB: The Trends Kelly Osbourne Can't Stand
- Live From FABB: Kelly Osbourne's Style Advice
- Follow FABB West On Our Livefyre Social Media Hub
- Five Simple Ways to Look Spring-y While It's Still Cold Outside
- How To Match Your Outfit To Your Nail Color
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER