Best Jeans for Petites
1. Paige Verdugo Jeggings, $158, paigeusa.com. The amount I wear these is borderline inappropriate. They're the perfect skinny jeans for petites, primarily because they require absolutely no alterations.
2. MiH Breathless Jean, $233, saks.com. These are just the right amount of cropped. I can wear them with flats or my Chuck Taylors without feeling stumpy.
3. JBrand Love Story, $178, jbrandjeans.com. The quintessential dressy jeans. Though I had to lop a couple inches off the hem, these are inarguably the most elongating pair of pants I own.
4. 7 For All Mankind Georgia Trouser Jeans, $189, shopbop.com. I love a '70s vibe, and this retro trouser style can always be counted on to streamline and flatter a petite silhouette.
5. BDG High Rise Cigarette Jean, $58, urbanoufitters.com. I never feel taller or chicer than when I pair this high-waisted super-skinny pair with platform pumps.
What's with All the Spam in the Comments Section?
We're sure that you've noticed the flood of spam in the comments section lately. Spammers beware--we are completely on top of it. As we figure out a way to put a stop to this madness, we ask you for your patience and that you don't stop leaving your own comments, because we love hearing from you!
- FILED UNDER