10 Brands We Can't Wait to Shop at Lucky Shops New York
After months of planning and anticipation, our 2011 Lucky Shops event is just one week away. We can't wait to join you for two days of major sweepstakes, freebies and (most importantly!) designer discounts. The roster of brands this year is our best yet—and the prices lower than ever.
Here's a few booths we're especially excited to stop by:
1. Rebecca Taylor: Girly girls will delight in the marked down selection of floaty floral blouses and leopard print knits. (Plus, a little birdie told us that the "Follow Me Cami" will be up for grabs!)
2. Steven Alan: Take this opportunity to stockpile Alan's trademark button-ups for much less than retail.
3. Cosabella: Loading up on underwear is sort of a no-brainer: you always can use another pair, right? Not to mention, Cosabella makes the prettiest lace thongs and boyshorts we've ever seen.
4. Trina Turk: With holiday parties around the corner, you'll definitely want to snag one of Trina's signature printed dresses.
5. Elizabeth and James: Plenty of Olsen twin-designed threads will be up for grabs, but stop by early—sizes go fast.
7. Autumn Cashmere: You can probably knock off most of your Christmas list here. Cashmere gloves, hats and scarves make covetable gifts.
8. Decades: Sift through piles of one-of-a-kind vintage items from top labels. It might take a little digging, but we heard the boutique will have some $200 Louboutins heels.
9. Chan Luu: The brand's classic wrap bracelets made so affordable that you can throw an arm party for each wrist.
10. Charlotte Ronson: Favored by celebrites and it-girls alike, Charlotte Ronson's clothes make the perfect party outfit.
Discover the rest of the Lucky Shops vendors on Luckyshops.com and if you haven't yet, buy your ticket here! (Bonus: American Express cardholders will be treated to even more deals. Click here to find out more.)
More on Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine