10 Ways Kate Spade New York Makes the Holidays Brighter
Last night, Kate Spade New York Creative Director Deborah Lloyd hosted her annual holiday dinner for web editors/bloggers at the cozy Hudson Clearwater in New York's West Village. While Lloyd and her KSNY team never disappoint in the Department of Entertaining, the evening was a particularly joyful one. Herewith, 10 ways our holidays were brightened by the Kate Spade New York crew. (And how yours can be, too.)
2. Hudson Mule. The Clearwater's signature cocktail, preferred by many, including our tablemate, Erica Domesek (of PS Made This fame). Spicy and not too sweet, this was our favorite drink of the evening as well.
3. Streamer wrapping paper. (See above.) Could this be the most inspired approach ever?
4. Porcupine penny pouches. Just because. Get yours here.
5. No Sleep Till Brooklyn. Really. Who else could make these Beastie Boys' lyrics into super-cute accessories? (There's a sweater, a scarf and a bangle.)
6. Deborah Lloyd's patent leather bow belt. Is everything. Get yours here.
7. The Flicker "Melina." Every lady needs a Kate Spade New York bag. And this top handle style will take you far beyond the holiday season.
8. The "Cha Cha Chocolate" bar clutch is on sale. Yes!
9. Honeycrisp tart tatin. With sea salt caramel. And chantilly cream. Yep, that was our dessert.
10. #LiveColorfully. A lovely hashtag for a lovely evening.
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine