Ship It To Me: 17 Sites That Offer Free Shipping
1. LL Bean—Our go-to for classic outdoor gear and Americana pieces offers free shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada.
2. Amazon—Free two-day shipping!
3. ASOS—It’s almost too good to be true, but they always offer free shipping.
4. Topshop—Our favorite British-turned-Stateside site will ship free for all orders over $75.
5. Gap—They’re offering free shipping on orders over $50.
6. Macy’s—Free shipping, every day of the year. No questions asked.
7. Bloomingdales—Free shipping on orders over $150.
10. Piperlime—They ALWAYS offer free shipping and returns, with no minimum.
11. J. Crew—They offer free shipping on orders of $175 or more.
12. Shopbop—Free shipping—all orders arrive within less than three business days. This extends to wherever in the world you might be. Sometimes you need that dress and you need it now—and they get that.
13. Zappos—Free shipping and returns no matter what.
14. Endless—They provide free OVERNIGHT shipping. And in our experience, it’s always on time. It’s almost too good to be true.
15. Kate Spade—They have a strict no shipping fee policy. It’s a handbag lover’s dream.
16. Barneys—Since the prices are steep, they give you a nice break here. Free shipping every time, no matter what.
17. Nine West—Their “limited time only” free shipping policy creeps up frequently enough to make it onto our list. It’s not a guarantee, but you have a good shot.
More from Luckymag.com:
- FILED UNDER