Hereeeeee's Effie (from The Hunger Games)
The Hunger Games lands in theaters on March 23 and it's all the kids are talking about. I'm not completely familiar with the series, but from what I can tell, people are pretty stoked to see Elizabeth Banks take on the role of the eccentric Effie. Sure, the acting will be exciting to watch but people will certainly be paying attention to her "look." Banks, February cover star, describes the makeup as, "...a combination of sort of Kabuki and Marie Antoinette." Judging by the still below, it looks like Banks hit the nail on the head, right?
Don't forget to check out the film this March. Until then, you can amuse yourself with the trailer:
More from Luckymag.com:
- Jason Wu for Target: The Complete Lookbook
- Perfect Wavy Hair 101: The Easy Route to Sexy and Beachy
- The Best Nail Colors of 2011 (Plus Interviews With Their Creators)
- Exploding Nail Polish (And My New Art World Ascendency)
- Office Fixation: Wild Manicures!
For biting wit, follow John on Twitter: Follow @johnjannuzzi
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER