Imaginary Designer Collaborations, Tracking the Red Jean Trend and Other Things We're Talking About this Week
1. Anticipating tonight's re-release of Beauty and the Beast (in 3D!), we shop for items inspired by Belle's most memorable looks. (Yes, including that yellow dress.)
2. New nail polish is the easiest way test drive upcoming trends. Here's our favorite shades for spring, available now.
3. Starting with Isabel Marant's Fall 2010 show, we track the growing popularity of red denim.
4. Ashley Madekwe (who stars in the addictive ABC drama, Revenge) shows us seven days of on-point outfits.
5. Ten tech-friendly gloves to keep your hands warm while texting.
6. Designer collaborations that actually haven't happened yet, but we're optimistic.
7. In case you haven't heard, mint green is going to be huge this season.
More on Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER