Kate Middleton is "The Hat Person of the Year": Five Headpieces Inspired By Her That You'll Want to Wear Now
Over the past year, we've watched Kate Middleton parade a dazzling array of fascinators to various ribbon cuttings and formal dinners. Since the her style is very simple and stately, we've come to sincerely enjoy the royal's penchant for fancy hats and, according to a recent online poll, it looks like we're not alone.
The Duchess of Cambridge was just voted—by an overwhelming 91 percent—The Headwear Association's "Hat Person of the Year." In her landslide victory, Catherine beat out runner-ups Rachel Zoe (4%), Ne-Yo (2%), Justin Timberlake (1%), Bruno Mars (1%) and Charlie Sheen (1%).
To celebrate Kate's recent accolades, we've rounded up five hats and headpieces inspired by her accessory of choice. Click through the slideshow below to start shopping now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Editors Are Obsessed With These Boots!!!
- Last Chance: Anna Sui's Three Favorite Pieces From Spring 2012
- Garance Doré on Her Absolute Favorite Store in Paris—And What She Wants to Wear to her Wedding
- Lucky Editors' Bar and Bat Mitzvah Photos, Revealed!
- Your Complete Guide to Dressing for Religious Ceremonies
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine