Shop it Out: Hart of Dixie
We started watching Hart of Dixie because of actress, style star and sometimes-rapper Rachel Bilson—as well as the promise of her character's Rag & Bone-filled “New York” wardrobe. But we ended up totally obsessing over Jaime King’s mean girl character Lemon Breeland. She constantly terrorizes short shorts-wearing Bilson, yet we still can’t help but like her—and her Southern Belle wardrobe.
King’s former career as a model probably helps her make the '50s happy housewife look come across as modernly hip, despite the fact that Lemon’s closet seems to only consist of pink flower hair clips, pastel cardigans, floral tea party dresses and flowy tie-front georgette blouses. While wearing the complete Lemon look every day of the week might be a bit much, it would be fun to mix a piece or two into your wardrobe.
More on Luckymag.com:
- In Honor of Gossip Girl's 100th Episode, Our 100 Favorite Outfits So Far
- Shoes That Go With Your Spring Nail Polish
- Jaime King's Everyday Uniform is Harem Pants and Pajama Tops
- Who's Your Celebrity Style Guru: Take This Quiz to Find Out
- Watch Right Now: Rachel Bilson Raps About Hart of Dixie, Crazy Critics and Mischa Barton
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine