State of the Union Speech 2012: We're Obsessed with Michelle Obama's Sapphire Dress
Michelle Obama stood out amongst a sea of dark suits in a vivid blue frock at last night's State of the Union address. As always, our First Lady supported American fashion by choosing a dress from L.A.-based designer Barbara Tfank's Resort 2012 collection and pairing it with a pin by Brooklyn native Alexis Bittar.
Although M'Obama always looks lovely at the #SOTU—in past years she's worn an ivory Rachel Roy sheath and a burgundy Isaac Mizrahi outfit—this is our favorite look to date. She is just so stunning in rich jewel tones. And the jewelry was perfect.
What do you think of our FLOTUS's ensemble? Which designers to you hope to see her wear in the future?
Click through the slideshow below to shop the look for yourself. We've found six similar options, all available online now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How Not to Get Scammed When Shopping Online: The Six Safety Tips You Need to Know Now
- A Tiny Teaser Video For Victoria Beckham's Lower-Priced Line
- There's a Reason Why Angelina Jolie Loves Emeralds
- Madonna's Former Stylist Designed Jeans That Make the Air Cleaner. No Really: They Make the Air Cleaner
- Lucky Haul: Kitty Proof Purchases
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine