Trina Turk Designs a Resort-Ready Collection for Banana Republic
Banana Republic's sophisticated safari style is going California cool for summer, with the help of Trina Turk. The designer, known for her brightly colored prints and breezy resort wear, has designed a nearly 60 piece capsule line for the brand, complete with swimwear, towels and sundresses.
"We decided early on that the Palm Springs 'cocktails by the pool' lifestyle would be our key inspiration for the colors, styles, and prints," says Turk of the collaboration. "I'm excited to offer this collection of colorful, covetable and unique pieces to Banana Republic customers for summer 2012."
Everything will be available for purchase in June, so start planning your getaway now. We haven't seen the line yet, but we're positive it will inspire a destination full of fruity drinks and poolside cabanas.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Blogger Merit Badges: What It Takes To Make It to the Top
- Editors' Picks: What We're Buying This Month, Inspired by the Spring Runways
- Shop It Out: Courtney Love's Apartment
- Vince Camuto Opens Up Shop in SoHo
- Net-a-Porter is Opening Five Pop-Up Shops for Karl Lagerfeld's New Collection
- Lookbook Love: Julia Sarr-Jamois Looks Breezy and Beautiful in Tibi
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER