Amy Winehouse's Final Collection for Fred Perry is Now Available
Late singer Amy Winehouse was as celebrated for her retro rockabilly fashion sense as she was for her soulful singles and she had a hit collaboration with preppy sportswear label Fred Perry to prove it. The Spring 2012 collection was the last one Winehouse was able to work on and now the line is available to purchase at Fredperry.com.
From the argyle knits to the jukebox-pattered separates to the black, white and sorbet-toned palette, the collection is full of art deco references and Americana accents. In other words, it's vintage Amy Winehouse. And since all proceeds from the pieces will be donated to the Amy Winehouse Foundation, we think the decision to release the line serves as a fine tribute to the songstress.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Did Jean Paul Gaultier Go Too Far With his Amy Winehouse-Inspired Couture Show?
- Amy Winehouse's Dress Sells for $70,440: Could Kate and Pippa Middleton's Wedding Looks be Next?
- DIY: Add Equestrian-Inspired Elbow Patches to Your Sweater or Blazer
- Jessica Alba Blogs: Totally Safe Care and Cleaning Buys
- Carven's Spring Campaign Defies the Laws of Gravity
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine