First Look: Clémence Poésy's G-Star Campaign
Last month, we learned that French beauty Clémence Poésy had been tapped to star in denim-heavy brand G-Star's spring ads—and finally, the campaign itself has surfaced.
Below, check out the final two images, both shot in moody black and white. In the first, Clémence pairs a denim vest with dark-rinse skinny jeans; in the second she's wearing a tailored blazer and ankle booties. Which of the shots is your favorite?
More on Luckymag.com:
- G-Star Arrives on Rodeo Drive—And Snags Clémence Poésy for Their Spring Campaign
- Snap Poll: Do You Still Shop at the Mall?
- Peep True Religion's Spring Campaign (And Video)
- First Look: Converse x Marimekko's Spring Collection
- Miranda Kerr's the New Face of Qantas: Which Model Will Pair With an Airline Next?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER