Last Chance: Anna Sui's Three Favorite Pieces From Spring 2012
Fall 2012 Fashion Month is just around the corner and once those collections come down the runway, the door will be officially closed on spring. Since this is designers' final opportunity to promote looks from their Spring 2012 lines, we reached out to some of our favorites and asked which three key pieces they particularly loved from last September's presentations. The catch? Every item had to be currently available either online or in-store.
Read on to learn which trio of items Anna Sui can't stop thinking about—we're pretty sure you'll love them, too.
"This is one of my favorite prints from the spring collection—I always like a whimsical fruit print and these cherries really pop in the black and yellow. The high waist on the shorts gives them an overall 1970s vibe."
More on Luckymag.com:
- J.C. Penney is Getting a Massive Makeover: Will You Shop in the New and Improved Store?
- Agyness Deyn is Back and Better Than Ever in a New Online Film
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear a Brooch?
- Your Complete Guide to Dressing for Religious Ceremonies
- Fashion Chat: Super-Blogger Garance Doré on Her Absolute Favorite Store in Paris—And What She Wants to Wear to her Wedding
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine