Our Favorite Looks From the Golden Globes—And How to Get Them
At last night's Golden Globes, the red carpet was packed with wonderfully unconventional ensembles. From a waist-cinching belt adorned with a giant silver eagle to a stunning ink-in-water-printed gown to a duo of '20s-style jeweled headbands, there was a lot to love during the arrivals hour.
Read on for our top 10 favorite looks, then shop similar items we hand-picked just for you.
It was one of the evening's more controversial dresses, but we loved this Monique Lhuillier creation on Sarah Michelle Gellar. Just look at that swirling cobalt print! Click through to get the look.
Salma Hayek pretty much always looks smokin' hot, but this embellished, gold-beaded Gucci Premiere gown is one of our favorite looks she's picked recently. Click through to get the look.
Young Adult's Charlize Theron looked completely grown-up in this blush-pink draped Dior. Like Michelle Williams, she finished off her look with a sparkling headband. Click through to get the look.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Our Favorite Looks From the Critics' Choice Awards—And How to Get Them
- Our Favorite Looks From the People's Choice Awards—And How to Get Them
- Lindsay Lohan's Comeback: Could Her New Fashion Campaign and Possible Turn as Elizabeth Taylor Save Her Career?
- Seven Pairs of Doorknocker Earrings to Elevate Winter Outfits
- Shop it Out: Beauty and the Beast