Our Favorite Looks From the People's Choice Awards—And How to Get Them
With a guest list that included a mix of music, TV and silver screen stars, the People's Choice Awards is essentially the ceremony that jump-starts the entire awards show season. And when the celebs arrived at the Nokia Theatre in L.A. last night, their red-carpet outfits didn't disappoint.
We appreciate that the ensembles at the PCAs tend to be lower-key and less formal than those spotted at, say, the Golden Globes or the Oscars. Click through the slideshow to find out who wore our favorite looks—and shop some similar pieces we found.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Office Visit: Once Upon a Time's Jennifer Morrison
- Lindsay Lohan's Comeback: Could Her New Fashion Campaign and Possible Turn as Elizabeth Taylor Save Her Career?
- Welcome to the World, Blue Ivy Carter! We Pick Out "Babyoncé's" Fantasy Wardrobe
- Lookbook Love (With Video!): Alexa Chung's Brooklyn Shoot for Vero Moda
- Pippa and Paparazzi: They Take Nearly 400 Photos Daily
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine