Wes Gordon and Misha Nonoo Won Big at the Rising Star Awards
It's a tie! At yesterday's ceremony for the Fashion Group International's Rising Star Awards, Wes Gordon and Misha Nonoo shared top honors for the womenswear design prize. Meanwhile, Simon Spurr won for his work in menswear.
We're big fans of Gordon's ladylike and elegant designs, both for his eponymous label and his recent capsule for Jones New York. And Nonoo's gained many editor fans lately with her stellar blazers and outerwear. If you happen to be in the market for a super-chic winter coat, we think the below Nonoo number would fit the bill just perfectly.
Congrats to Nonoo, Gordon and Spurr on their well-deserved FGI awards!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Fashion Group International Finalists and Ecco Domani Winners Announced
- It Pays to Shop the Pre-Collections: Why Resort and Pre-Fall are Worth Your Dollars
- Did Jean Paul Gaultier Go Too Far With his Amy Winehouse-Inspired Couture Show?
- Lookbook Love: ASOS' Lace, Neon and Tropical Spring Offerings
- First Look: Two New Outfits from Adidas Originals for Opening Ceremony
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER