5 Ways to Wear Spring's Pretty Pastels
The following is a guest post from our friends at FabSugar.
The Spring runways proved that pastel hues aren't just for Easter egg hunts and tea time anymore. Whether it's lavender, candy pink or mint green, we can't get enough of all the chic options currently sprouting up in stores.
To prove that point, we styled up five amazing outfits, ranging from work appropriate looks to a romantic date night ensemble, for you to try out. First up, we're highlighting a casual-cool look by pairing a refreshing teal cable-knit with printed skinnies and svelte high-heel sandals.
The results? An effortless downtown Parisian girl aesthetic, kicked up a notch thanks to the boho-inspired tassel belt. Click through to see four more fun pastel looks to try out now. For read the rest of this story, please visit FabSugar.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Who What Wear Goes Behind the Scenes at Our Rachel Bilson Cover Shoot
- Shopping Report: Eight Boutiques That Have Editors Buzzing
- Weekend Spa Getaways That Bring the 'Local' Thing to a New Level
- Theory Taps Clare Vivier to Collaborate on a Handbag Line
- Victoria’s Secret Model (Reportedly) Loves Leonardo DiCaprio and (Definitely) Loves Luckymag.com!
More on FabSugar:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER