Cardboard Couture: Shipping Company DHL Is Coming to New York Fashion Week
Bubble wrap and cardboard are probably not the first things most people associate with haute couture. But for the visual merchandising students of LIM College, these seemingly ordinary items recently became a legitimate creative medium (we wonder if any of them made duct tape outfits for their proms, too).
Challenged by shipping company DHL, the innovative class created gorgeous, high-fashion looks out of industrial packing materials. The winners—whom, starting today through February 6th, you can help pick—will be featured at a booth during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
Click through our slideshow to see the four finalists' looks and here to vote one into Lincoln Center. Which ensemble is your favorite?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Right Now: Sofia Coppola's Breathtaking Marni for H&M Video
- Insider's Picks: Julia Chu
- New Deborah Lippmann Nail Colors Available For Pre-Order
- Banana Republic's Mad Men Collection Returns for Spring 2012
- Textbook for Lucky: Ashley Greene
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER