London Fashion Week Fall 2012: Five More Collections We Loved
London Fashion Week was packed with dazzling prints, beautiful craftsmanship and some surprisingly wearable finds. You've already read up on our early favorites from the week. Click through the slideshow to see five more London designers whose fall offerings we absolutely adored.
This designer has gained a cult following, thanks to her mesmerizing digital prints, bold color choices and sculptural cuts—all three of which played key roles in her fall collection. To change things up a bit, there were also a few floor-sweeping gowns and some intricately ruffled chiffon cocktail dresses. We only wish we could afford these gorgeous creations—but we're saving up for her Topshop collab, of course!
More on Luckymag.com:
- London Fashion Week Fall 2012: Our Favorite Shows So Far
- Breaking: Raf Simons is Leaving Jil Sander—Could Dior Be His Next Move?
- Lucky Stars: Taylor Swift in Tracy Reese
- Rihanna Spends Five Hours at Topshop—Here's 10 Items We Hope She Bought
- Eugenia Kim and Stetson are Collaborating on a Line of Hats
- FILED UNDER