London Fashion Week Fall 2012: Five More Collections We Loved
London Fashion Week was packed with dazzling prints, beautiful craftsmanship and some surprisingly wearable finds. You've already read up on our early favorites from the week. Click through the slideshow to see five more London designers whose fall offerings we absolutely adored.
For McQ's first-ever runway presentation, creative director Sarah Burton scattered the catwalk with autumn leaves and sent out a lineup of military-minded outerwear in equally fall-appropriate shades of olive and camel. The floral tulle dresses were even more stunning, however—as was the wedding-worthy finale number modeled by the inimitable Kristen McMenamy.
More on Luckymag.com:
- London Fashion Week Fall 2012: Our Favorite Shows So Far
- Breaking: Raf Simons is Leaving Jil Sander—Could Dior Be His Next Move?
- Lucky Stars: Taylor Swift in Tracy Reese
- Rihanna Spends Five Hours at Topshop—Here's 10 Items We Hope She Bought
- Eugenia Kim and Stetson are Collaborating on a Line of Hats
- FILED UNDER