Rihanna Spends Five Hours At Topshop—Here Are 10 Items We Hope She Bought
Rihanna's birthday may have been on Monday, but it looks like the singer has been celebrating all week long. Over the last couple of days, Riri has been popping up at various London night clubs, and yesterday evening she spent about five hours at Topshop's Oxford Street location.
The Telegraph reports that she took this time to visit with a personal shopper and stock up on "must-haves from the retailer's extensive but affordable selection of shoes, denim and trend-led pieces." Exact items from the Barbadian's spending spree have not been revealed, but we know exactly what we would choose for the pop star.
Click through the slideshow below for 10 Rihanna-inspired buys, all available on Topshop's US website.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Christopher Kane for J Brand is Back for Another Round
- Eugenia Kim and Stetson Are Collaborating on a Line of Hats
- Paul Labrecque Is The Best Spa Ever, And They Rebalance Your Chakras
- Mad Men Mania: Banana Republic and Estée Lauder Are Both Releasing Draper-Inspired Collections
- More Marni for H&M Campaign Images, Revealed!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER