Spring 2012 Video: Geren Ford Makes Us Wish for Long, Lazy Summers
Nostalgia abounds in the the film below, as a young group of friends gossips, flirts and kisses their way through a hazy late night barbecue, to moody vocals by John Gold, who sings "Mandarine." Of course, Geren's slouchy feminine collection is featured throughout the footage, plus lots of interesting detail shots of layered bangles and colorful platform sandals.
The mini movie is a first for director Casey Storm and (we think!) a success. It makes us want to relive the carefree summer nights of our past and, of course, buy a new sundress for the occasion.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Tattoo Manicure by Valley Nails
- Designer Alexa Galler of Eighteenth on Making the Basic Tee 'Unbasic'
- Mary Katrantzou, Erdem and More Design T-Shirts for Topshop
- Last Chance: Erin Fetherston's Three Favorite Pieces From Spring 2012
- Eddie Borgo's New Campaign Will Make You Over-Accessorize (In a Really Good Way)
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER