Stuart Weitzman's "Million Dollar Shoe" Actually Costs $595
The newest edition of Stuart Weitzman's "Million Dollar Shoe" is falsely advertised, but in the best way possible. Although the original diamond-encrusted version—worn by Laura Harring at the 2002 Academy Awards—was worth a cool six figures, this year's release will only set you back $595.
Covered in Swarovski crystals with delicate ankle straps, "The Millionairess" lands exclusively in the designer's boutiques this month. Proving you don't need a red carpet to wear them, model Natalia Vodianova fronts the fancy shoe's campaign in nothing more than a simple white tank and briefs. She looks, dare we say it…like a million dollars.
What do you think of the most recent "Million Dollar Shoe"—too much sparkle or not enough? Will you buy a pair?
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Most Expensive Shoes in the World (That You Can Buy Online)
- Ashley Greene Runs in Heels, Kisses Olivia Wilde and Knows She Needs a Stylist
- Alberta Ferretti is Designing an Impulse Line for Macy's and Nothing Costs More than $119
- The Full Victoria by Victoria Beckham Video: Cats and Gorgeous Dresses Everywhere
- Alexa Chung Designed a Teddy Bear for Charity—Here's How to Win It
- 50 Under $50: Trench Coats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER