The CFDA Team Shares Their Favorite Collections From NYFW
Out of everyone in the fashion industry, it's the gatekeepers of the Council of Fashion Designers of America who need to be the most well-versed in what's fresh and new each season. After all, their team fosters up-and-coming designers by providing them with showroom spaces, not to mention mentorships and grants.
The famous trade association has helped nurture some of today's most in-demand labels (Proenza Schouler or Prabal Gurung, anyone?), so we could think of no better group to weigh in on the Fall 2012 New York collections. Read on to see which shows were their favorites. Do you agree with their picks?
"His layering and proportions are so precise, it's almost scientific—and extremely fun to see up close!" - Sophie Marx, Special Projects & Public Relations Associate
More on Luckymag.com:
- Oscars 2012: Our 10 Favorite Looks and How to Get Them
- Downton Abbey's Lady Sybil Shows Us Her Dark Side in Dominic Jones' New Campaign
- The Sex and the City Prequel is Happening
- Rachel Bilson on Karl Lagerfeld's Eating Habits and Why She's "Not Crazy About Slutty Dresses"
- Preen, J.W. Anderson and Mark Fast Collaborate with Aldo Rise on Amazing Shoes and iPhone Cases
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine