The Top Fashion Brands That Street Style Darlings Love to Wear
That's according to street style website Chicisimo, which analyzed over 100,000 outfits to come up with the winners. They also ranked Paris, Milan and London designers in terms of how well they're represented on the street.
Click through the slideshow below to see the top "catwalk" brands that real girls like to wear, divided by city.
It's not your imagination: those interlocked "LVs" really are everywhere, securing this famous luggage brand a number one spot in the French catagory.
Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger have built their brands around the upper crust lifestyle, but utilitarian Levi's managed to beat them all.
Sleek and sporty pieces from Gucci are ubiquitous amoungst the style set.
It's no surprise, since we already know that all the cool girls (and guys!) wear Mulberry.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Keds for Madewell Sneakers Can Now Be Yours
- Fashion Chat: The Cobra Starship Boys Think High-Waisted Pants Are Sexy
- Meaghan Rath: Syfy's Secret Style Star
- Shop the Front Row: Rihanna, Kate Moss and More at Stella McCartney's Fall 2012 Eveningwear Presentation
- Tavi Gevinson and Cyndi Lauper Star in the Orla Kiely for Uniqlo Campaign
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER