Go Barefoot to Help Children in Need (But Just For One Day)
Next month, you can help a child in need by simply leaving your loafers—or pumps, or ballet flats, or sneakers—at home and going barefoot.
TOMS, a footwear company that donates shoes and eyewear to underprivileged kids—one for every pair they sell—is celebrating its 5th annual "One Day Without Shoes" on April 10 to raise awareness for its cause. (Alternatively, can wear your shoes to the office and then go barefoot for just a part of the day. Danger is not the name of this game, folks.)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop Looks from CFDA Award Nominees, Including Proenza Schouler, Marc Jacobs and More!
- Shop the Looks from Last Night's Mad Men Premiere
- A Few Weather-Appropriate Wardrobe Suggestions for The Killing's Det. Sarah Linden
- Watch the Chanel Team Make a Little Black Jacket
- Diane von Furstenberg x GapKids and babyGap: Shop the Collection Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER