Hunger Games Hair! Jennifer Lawrence's Gorgeous, Anti-Katniss Look
Jennifer Lawrence was a full-on goddess at the Hunger Games premiere—far from her imperiled, rough-and-tumble character. For her soft, sexy updo, Dove stylist Mark Townsend (do you think I should write more blogs about him?) applied Dove mousse—and after drying hair with a round brush, he wrapped it around a small curling iron, and finished it with Sally Hershberger spray wax for extra texture. Then he braided two Jennifer Behr headbands into Lawrence's hair (leaving pieces out in the front for that tousled, touchable effect) and twisted the braid into a bun, securing it with bobby pins. So beautiful.
- Sexier Lips in (Literally) Seconds
- Victoria's Secret Model Loves a Sexy Fragrance (and Luckymag.com!)
- 3 Awesome Hair Moments at the Oscars (and How to do Them!)
- Valentine's Day Special: In Which I Go to L.A., See The Vow, and Get a Lot of Romance
- Two Crazy-Looking Beauty Treatments (That I Can't Wait to Try)
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine