Lana Del Rey's New 'Blue Jeans' Video Has Got Us in the Mood for Denim
Lana Del Rey's latest video, for her single "Blue Jeans," just dropped this morning—and we're already obsessed. Starring the sultry-voiced songstress alongside male model Bradley Soileau—the same love interest we met in LDR's "Born to Die" video—this black-and-white clip features the pair taking a dip alongside a couple of crocodiles. First twin tigers, now toothy reptiles? Seems Lana's got a soft spot for exotic predators. As well as tattooed gentlemen.
While the singer wears nothing but a lovely white maillot bathing suit in her new video, the song's title has us jonesing for an all-American sartorial staple: blue jeans. Here's a roundup of some of our favorite pairs currently on the market, along with the video clip that inspired them. For good measure, we've even thrown in a white one-piece similar to Lana's—which, now that we think about it, would look pretty cool worn bodysuit-style under a pair of jeans.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lana Del Rey Got a Mulberry Bag Named After Her
- Best Jeans for Your Body Type
- Watch Now: Sarah Jessica Parker, Carine Roitfeld, Alice Dellal, Georgia May Jagger (And Many More!) Model Black Chanel Jackets
- Madewell's Spring 2012 Catalog: Eight Denim Looks You Can Shop Right Now
- Track the Trend: Red Jeans
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine