Stella McCartney Fall 2012: Singing the Blues
In one of her strongest collections in recent memory, Stella McCartney merged athletic silhouettes, swirling tapestry motifs and a black-and-blue color palette into a lineup of utterly wearable dresses and separates. Brown British tweed popped up in curving coats and fluttery-hem frocks. And capitalizing on the success of her graphic hourglass-silhouette (worn by Kate Winslet and Liv Tyler), Stella sent out reworked versions of that ultra-slimming dress.
Check out the whole collection in the slideshow. We can't even pick a favorite look—can you?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Everything's Coming up Roses (And Peonies, and Pansies) in Stella McCartney's Spring Campaign
- The Outnet's Tuesday Treat: Crazy Discounts on Stella McCartney Start in One Hour
- Hermès Makes Birkin and Kelly Bags Covered in Diamonds
- Shop Mila Kunis, Katy Perry, Kristen Stewart, Jessica Alba and Kanye West's Paris Fashion Week Looks
- The Evolution of the Long-Sleeved Wedding Dress
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine