The "Manziere," A Safer Keratin Treatment and Other Things We're Talking About this Week
1. The founder of Intimacy, Susan Nethero (also known as "The Bra Whisperer"), shares six secrets for finding the perfect bra.
2. Despite what you've heard, getting a keratin treatment doesn't have to be dangerous. Here's how to straighten your hair, without an over abundance of formaldehyde.
3. We shop the best pieces from this year's CFDA Award nominees, including Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler and Pamela Love.
4. Diane von Furstenberg's brightly patterned girls collection for GapKids and babyGap is finally available in-stores and online. Check the lookbook and snag a piece before it sells out.
5. Halloween is over sixth months away but the fashion world is wearing orange and black together. Would you?
6. Spring officially starts next Tuesday—prepare yourself with a new pair of sandals. Here's 50 good ones and they are all under $50.
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER