Watch This: Net-a-Porter's Designer Shoe Tightrope Act
While Net-a-Porter's bag guide video featured a lot of hustling and bustling, the luxury e-tailer's latest film is decidedly more composed. Their new mini-movie depicts an unflappable young lady effortlessly making her way across a tightrope, wearing everything from Brian Atwood pumps to Giuseppe Zanotti sneaker wedges.
As the sun sets and night arrives, she continues her high-flying, one-woman shoe show with poise. Check it out and then browse for some new pairs for yourself here.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Fashion to the People: The Democratization of an Industry
- 10 Designery Swimsuits Under $100
- Discover Your True Style Personality and Which Key Pieces You Need
- Shop January Jones, Chloe Moretz and Amber Heard's Looks From Last Night's Metropolitan Opera Gala
- Rachel Comey's Got E-Commerce: Here are 10 Pieces We Love
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER