Lucky Listens: Lianne La Havas
With her sideways hairdo, sequined clothing and unique folk-soul sound, Lianne La Havas, the 22-year-old English singer-songwriter, definitely caught our eye. And we're not the only ones to applaud La Havas’ style and music. Vogue deemed her an “Artist of the Week,” while StyleCaster believes she is “the next fashion muse.”
2011 marked the very beginning of Lianne La Havas’ singing career when nominated for BBC’s "Sound of 2012" poll. She then toured the U.S. with Bon Iver and released two EPs. Her full-length American debut album is hopefully coming out sometime this summer, but in the meantime you can enjoy her video "Forget" and shop her incredible style right here.
From embellished collars to embellished tops, folk-soul music artist, Lianne La Havas proves to us that accessories make an outfit.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Marni x H&M Didn't Cause Chaos, But It's Still Sold Out
- 20 Prom Dresses Under $100
- Five Quick Tips to Awaken Your Eyes
- Lucky Stars: Kate Mara in Miu Miu
- Shop Kristen Stewart, Gwyneth Paltrow, Dianna Agron and Sarah Jessica Parker's Looks from Last Night's "Louis Vuitton — Marc Jacobs: The Exhibition" Party
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine