Do You Wear the Same Bra Size in Every Brand? We Measure Styles From Five Labels to Find Out
To make sure your bras are comfortable, it's really important to get fitted by a specialist at least once a year. The rest of the time, ordering online is completely okay—albeit a little trickier. Band widths vary slightly depending on the company, so you never know how a new label will fit.
To help figure out which size you are at what brand, we measured the end-to-end length of T-shirt bras from five popular lingerie lines—Calvin Klein's Level 3 Seductive Comfort Customized Lift, Victoria's Secret's Full Coverage, Gap's Favorite T-Shirt, Bali's Back To Beautiful and Elle MacPherson's Bare & Bold—to compare proportions. Consult the charts below to see how you size up. (Or down!)
Comparing the B-cups, we found the same results: Calvin Klein's were shorter than the rest in every size, and Gap Body's were roomier in sizes 32 and 34.
More on Luckymag.com:
- American Idol Launches a Clothing Line: How Reality Shows Are Changing
- A Trip to Toronto Fashion Week With Mackage
- Really Famous Fashion Designers Made Stuff for Obama's Reelection Campaign
- Ask a Dude: Where Can I Find Good Denim for Guys?
- Rebecca Minkoff on Her New Bag for Mark, Her Love of Studs and Her Favorite Beauty Finds
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine