Actress Dakota Johnson Stars in Uniqlo's Latest Campaign
Uniqlo has tapped celebrities such as Charlize Theron, Orlando Bloom and Susan Sarandon for recent campaigns and now, it's featuring up-and-coming actress Dakota Johnson. The burgeoning star—whose latest project is playing Jason Segel's girlfriend in The Five-Year Engagement—models the label's cozy legging pants in the L.A.-shot advertisements, which debut globally today.
"The feeling of the photo shoot matched the clothing," Johnson told WWD about the collaboration. "The clothing is superbright and cute. Everyone is really happy."
Although we've only seen Dakota in a few minor movie roles thus far, we think that's about to change. If she looks this good in orange pants, just imagine her in a red carpet gown!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Zac Posen On His New Z Spoke for Lord & Taylor Collection and Dressing Girls Star Jemima Kirke
- 10 Gowns We Think Angelina Jolie Should Consider for her Wedding Day
- Costello Tagliapietra's New Lower-Priced C&T Line Is Now Available at Barneys
- Lucky Haul: Operation Wedding Shoes
- Snap Poll: What's Your Style Scar?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER