Altuzarra x J.Crew is Available Tomorrow But You Can See the Collection Now
Starting tomorrow, J.Crew is releasing a capsule collection created by 2011 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund winner Joseph Altuzarra. The seven-piece range will initially debut on the brand's website and, on April 23, will become available at its Fifth Avenue flagship in New York City.
The pieces, which were inspired by the iconic French actress Brigitte Bardot in Saint-Tropez, are a far cry from the tropical printed looks Altuzarra designed for spring—or his global-chic fall line. They are however, a pitch-perfect complement to the retailer's hallmark preppy looks and some solid spring buys. Check out everything in the slideshow below and start making your list now—because tropical prints might be on trend, but stripes and gingham never go out of style.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Rag & Bone Launching Handbags for Fall 2012
- Lucky Stars: Solange Knowles in Salvatore Ferragamo
- Angelina Jolie's Robert Procop Engagement Ring: Shop it Out
- Snap Poll: Do You Actually Brush Your Hair?
- Lucky Haul: Nicholas Kirkwood Edition
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER