Carine Roitfeld x MAC: The French Editor Makes Her Beauty Debut
If Karl Lagerfeld is the king of side projects, Carine Roitfeld must be the queen. The French editor, who is currently juggling the launch of her magazine, an upcoming book and several styling jobs, just announced an upcoming collaboration with MAC Cosmetics.
According to WWD, the line is set to debut this coming fall and features a "heavy focus on the eyes and brows." The products help to achieve Carine's signature look, which includes smokey eyes and a nude lip. Roitfeld has also modeled for the collection's campaign, shot by Mario Sorrenti.
Although MAC is known for its frequent and high-profile partnerships, this one comes as a surprise to us. Many of the music icons that have worked with the brand in the past—such as Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga—are known for wildly flamboyant makeup looks, whereas Carine keeps things more understated (well, relatively speaking). But she also always looks flawless and certainly is stunning in the campaign picture on the left. We're sold. how about you?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Zac Posen On His New Z Spoke for Lord & Taylor Collection and Dressing Girls Star Jemima Kirke
- 10 Gowns We Think Angelina Jolie Should Consider for her Wedding Day
- Costello Tagliapietra's New Lower-Priced C&T Line Is Now Available at Barneys
- Lucky Haul: Operation Wedding Shoes
- Snap Poll: What's Your Style Scar?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER