Confirmed: A Tom Ford Outlet Is Opening This Summer
This is no April Fool's joke, folks. A quick peek at the store listing for the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in Central Valley, New York reveals two exciting new additions to the shopping wonderland: Reed Krakoff and, yes, Tom Ford. As in, the luxe, editor-loved label fronted by the man who sells $2,950 eyeglasses.
The Tom Ford outlet, which currently has a tentative opening date of July 15, will be the first and only outlet of the designer's in the world. And even though we still won't be able to afford the fashion icon's glittering evening gowns and leather outerwear even at deep discounts, this news means we may finally have a shot at snagging Ford's awesome sunglasses and other accessories—which will be stocked at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets location along with his men's and women's collections.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Tom Ford's Fall 2012 Collection Revealed: Our Five Favorite Looks (And How to Get Them)
- Peep Tom Ford's Ultra-Luxurious New Optical Frames
- Which White Jeans are Best for Your Body Type?
- Karolina Maszkiewicz: Seven Days, Seven Outfits
- Katniss Everdeen's Frye Boots From The Hunger Games Can Now be Yours
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER