Before trading in long-sleeve blouses for summer tees, experiment with one of our favorite spring trends: cutouts. Think of them as a simple way to look kind of sexy without flaunting too much skin. A simple cut-out shoulder area can transform an everyday outfit into something modern and unexpected.
And we'll wax on: cutouts are perfect for day or night. For day, we'd pair a cutout button-down blouse with some printed jeans and ballet flats. For a night out, it works just as well with a mini (not too mini) or a pencil skirt and some tough booties.
Click through the slideshow to shop our favorite cutout pieces.
Beats a traditional sundress any day.
More on Luckymag.com:
- In Honor of HBO's Girls, 20 Pieces Under $20
- Kate Moss is Mango's Summer Campaign Face
- 15 Engaged Celebs and the Dresses They Should Wear Down the Aisle
- Hats That Don't Make You Look Like an Idiot
- Heads Up: Lanvin Is On the Outnet Today
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER