Kate Bosworth and Emma Watson's Tiger Stripes at Mulberry's Coachella Barbeque Were G-r-r-eat
Stars flocked to Coachella's kickoff weekend (remember: there are two consecutive Coachellas this year) in droves, and Mulberry's Palm Springs barbeque and pool party drew the best dressed of them all.
Creative Director Emma Hill chose a Where the Wild Things Are theme for the sunny shindig, so it makes sense that many guests chose to dress in animal prints and patterns. Kate Bosworth picked a tiger-striped tee from Mulberry's fall collection, while Emma Watson went for a matching romper from the same season. And both actresses polished off their looks with Mulberry's tiny, tasseled Lily bag.
Whose wildcat look do you prefer? We're calling this one a draw—but thanks to the pair's feline attire, we're suddenly coveting the British brand's tiger-patterned travel satchel more than ever.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Mulberry Just Released a Select Shipment of Del Rey Handbags—Here's Where You Can Buy Them
- Mulberry's New Bags are Travel-Inspired but Daytime-Sized
- What to Buy With Your Tax Return
- Jimmy Choo Teams Up With Artist Rob Pruitt on Pop Star-Worthy Accessories
- Fiona Kotur's Muses Collection for HSN Is Sleek and Summery
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER