Lookbook Love: Kain Spring 2012
The Kain sisters first landed on our radar in 2008 with an eponymous line of deliciously soft T-shirts. Four years later, they continues to impress by mixing their signature slouchy basics with equally effortless dresses and skirts. The Cali-based label's Spring 2012 collection is especially strong; as the weather warms up, we'd happily trade our heavy sweaters for these light silk shifts and breezy blouses.
Click through the slideshow below to see KAIN's entire Spring 2012 lookbook and visit Kainlabel.com to find a stockist near you.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Carrie Underwood Shares Her Diet and Exercise Tips
- Karl Lagerfeld's Latest Project: Designing VIP Helicopters
- Emmy Rossum and Camilla Belle Star in Cotton Inc.'s New 'Fabric of Our Lives' Campaign
- Red All Over: The Coolest Crimson Pieces for Spring
- Madewell Fall 2012 Is Wes Anderson-Inspired
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER