Shop With Mary-Kate Olsen and Rachel Zoe During StyleMint's Live Event
This Friday, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's StyleMint brand will hold its first-ever live shopping event online—and there are some pretty major celebs involved. In addition to being hosted by Mary-Kate herself, WhoWhatWear co-founder Hillary Kerr will be chatting live with a handful of industry pros like Rachel Zoe, superstar makeup artist Gucci Westman and P.S. I Made This' Erica Domesek.
The best part? Up until—and even during—the cyber broadcast, you can send Mary-Kate questions that she'll answer onscreen. Just submit your fashion and lifestyle queries on StyleMint's Facebook page or tweet them @StyleMint with the hashtag #StyleMintLIVE. And be sure to head back to the brand's page on Friday at noon for the two-hour show. The team will be sharing one-off promotions and sneak peeks at upcoming styles—and considering I'm wearing a StyleMint tee as I type, I for one won't want to miss this digital event.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Rachel Zoe Invests in Outfit-Sharing App Pose
- StyleMint Launches Sunglasses: See Mary-Kate and Ashley Model Them in This Video!
- Richard Nicoll's Bridal Line for Topshop Hits Stores in June
- Gisele Bundchen's Adorable Five-Year-Old Niece Is a Budding Fashion Designer
- Pajamarama: It's National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine